Equity Portfolio Manager
Caldwell Investment Management Ltd. (CIM) is currently seeking a results-oriented Equity Portfolio Manager able to deliver strong performance results and AUM growth through the application of a disciplined and repeatable investment process. Reporting to the CEO, the Equity PM will work with the portfolio management team to manage CIM’s equity mandates. The successful candidate will be a key member of the portfolio management team and will collaborate closely with individuals across all levels of the firm. The role will require an organized candidate with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as a helpful and flexible attitude.
The Equity PM will be responsible for investment results and for growing AUM in his or her mandate.
Investment responsibilities include:
• The sourcing of investment opportunities and development of investment theses.
• Monitoring portfolio holdings and managing risk exposures.
• Executing and improving investment processes.
• Communicating with trading and back office staff.
Business Development responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with the marketing and sales teams to grow AUM.
• Performing media interviews to build CIM’s profile.
• Creating commentaries and other communication.
• Meeting with Investment Advisors and other investors, including conducting seminars and other marketing events to grow AUM.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3-5 years of experience having made buy and sell decisions as an analyst or PM on a successful equity mandate.
• Knowledge of foreign markets and derivatives.
• Exceptional analytical skills and understanding of market dynamics.
• CFA Charterholder.
• Very strong inter-personal skills.
• A demonstrated history of success in various endeavors.
If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Equity PM in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.