Caldwell Income Fund
The Fund acts as a holding vehicle for investors who place a high priority towards capital preservation through the holding of high quality, fixed income assets.
The Fund uses Caldwell's Fixed Income Approach to create income and capital appreciation through an actively managed portfolio of government-guaranteed fixed income securities.
William Chin, MBA
Mr. Chin assumed responsibility for managing the Caldwell Income Fund in November 2015. Following which, he repositioned the Fund's portfolio to invest in Government bonds, rather than a balance of equities and fixed income securities. He also initiated the launch of the Fund's Series I units in July 2016.
- Mutual Fund Prospectus - July 2017
- Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure (December 31, 2017)
- Fund Facts (Series A)
- Fund Facts (Series F)
- Fund Facts (Series I)
- Fund Facts (Series M)
- Financial Statements - December 2017
- Management Report of Fund Performance - June 2017
- Management Report of Fund Performance - December 2017
- Proxy Voting Record